Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Free offer for Tamed

When I began seeking publication for my first novel my number one priority was to get my work into as many hands as possible. I wasn't concerned with the money because I figured if what I wrote was well-received, then the money would come in due time. And if it didn't and people were able to get enjoyment from my work, then so be it.

Therefore, I am happy to announce that my wonderful publisher, Rhemalda, is going to give my latest novel, Tamed, away for free for 5 days on the Kindle. This is a great chance to get my werewolf tale with a twist and give it a try at no cost. If you don't have a Kindle, simply download the free Kindle app to your smart phone or tablet and give it a try. Tamed has recently been called, "the Jurassic Park of werewolf stories," and I can't wait for you to give it a read.

There are no strings attached to this deal. Simply download my story and move on. If, however, you would like to help out in return, I'd love for you to share this free offer with your fellow bloggers, Facebookers, and Tweeters so I can give this book to as many people as I can. Also, while you are on the amazon page, feel free to give Tamed a like by clicking on the like button at the top of the page.

So there it is. From now until Sunday, Tamed is yours for free with no strings attached. I am unbelievably proud of Tamed and just knowing this offer will get it into the hands of even more readers is exciting. If you are wondering why Rhemalda would do something like this, I'll give you a brief explanation. First, giving Tamed away gets my writing, along with their company, a larger reach. But also, if the Amazon ranking for Tamed gets low enough, the book will get more visibility and that will, hopefully, turn into sales after the free promotion.

And if it doesn't, well, I hope the readers who get in on this deal will enjoy what I have written.

Here's the link: Free Amazon offer.

Here is the description for Tamed.

 Werewolves are real.

And they make excellent pets.

Owning one of the legendary creatures is the latest fad. The WereHouse insists werepets are loyal, docile, and 100% safe, but what happens when these gentle giants turn on their masters?

While on a routine EMS call, paramedic Christine Alt is attacked by a rogue werepet. She escapes with her life, but the encounter leaves her with more than just scars. As her body begins to change, she discovers the WereHouse is hiding a terrible secret, and they will stop at nothing to keep her from exposing them.



No comments:

Post a Comment